CATHY THE CARROT is a chewable vegetable-shaped bracelet for sensory play and teething. Little gums love the texture of rubber. Soft and easy to grip and place around the wrist.
Cathy the Carrot can be worn every day and chewed on safely! This product is handcrafted in 100% natural rubber from trees and hand painted with natural pigments extracted from plants.
The Petit Print:
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
- Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
- Highly hygienic, mould free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mould.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
- Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol toy you purchase you are helping educate children in India.
- To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- Store in a dry place. If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mould (like any natural products). Air drying between use, is recommended.
- Do not leave the toy in direct contact with sunlight or any artificial light for long periods of time, as the colour may fade away.
- Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
- Our toys are 100% natural, so small imperfections or inconsistencies are normal.
- Do not sterilize.
About the Brand:
Since their inception Oli & Carol have felt strongly about their social responsibilities as they grow their brand. These beliefs have led to their collaboration with an educational charity that supports schooling for local children at the Baba Johd Sachiyar School in northern India.