ELVIS THE DUCK is a classically designed natural rubber duck that will follow your child wherever they go. Splash around with our bright monochrome duckies and waddle with them everywhere you go! Elvis the duck is hand-crafted with no holes so when they’re floating about, no bacteria or mold is present!
The Petit Print:
- Made with100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
- Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
- Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
- Highly hygienic, mould free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mould.
- Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol toy you purchase you are helping educate children in India.
- To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- Store in a dry place. If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mould (like any natural products). Air drying between use, is recommended.
- Do not leave the toy in direct contact with sunlight or any artificial light for long periods of time, as the colour may fade away.
- Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
- Our toys are 100% natural, so small imperfections or inconsistencies are normal.
- Do not sterilize.
About the Brand:
Since their inception Oli & Carol have felt strongly about their social responsibilities as they grow their brand. These beliefs have led to their collaboration with an educational charity that supports schooling for local children at the Baba Johd Sachiyar School in northern India.